• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello from So Cal!

Hi Mike,

I live just up the 101 from L.A. in Oxnard. Where do you call home?

Very nice. Do you ever come down to any events in LA or Orange county? My club puts on Orangecon every year in October. I might have also seen you at the Antelope Valley contest.

I'm in Rowland Heights myself, where the 60 meets the 57.

Hello JC and welcome! I am Brue, and hailing you from South Carolina! Looking forward to your work! (y)

Hi Mike,

I live just up the 101 from L.A. in Oxnard. Where do you call home?

Very nice. Do you ever come down to any events in LA or Orange county? My club puts on Orangecon every year in October. I might have also seen you at the Antelope Valley contest.

I'm in Rowland Heights myself, where the 60 meets the 57.

Mike,

I don't usually find my way down your way, but I'm retiring this year, and will try and make Orangeconth s year.

JC

Welcome JC .... We need another Dark side modeler Here .... Me I'm just Honing My skills ... Not sure what I model mostly Choo -Choos .... But I've been doing some Armor .... The King Tiger Build Has My Interest .... :soldier :soldier :soldier

Back