• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Heinkel HE 111 H20

If all else fails try posting a request here

http://www.luftwaffe-research-group.org/index.php

Or here

http://www.luftwaffe-experten.org/forums/index.php?act=idx

It's not unlikely that someone has something

Thanks for the help . I was able to post a question on the first link.

The expertens are not taking any new members and that seems to be what it takes to even do that. Guess that's what you get with experts... ( snobs ! )

Cheers, Christian B)

Hahaha yeah, actually the guy who was running the Experten site packed it in hence the other one, I haven't been to either for eons though I'm a member of both so I forgot about the membership thing. I'm on the road at the moment so doing all on a cell phone which is a pain and all my references are in another country..... No big deal as the regular crowd comes through once again :good:
:drinks

What country are you and the info in ?

By the way, someone located the material for me, so no need to look further.

Thank you . Cheers, Christian B)

I'm just trying to come across as a mysterious world traveler but I have to be careful with that as there is an old squid :skipper hangin about that knows better :tomato . I'm in your country about to deliver a load of frozen French fries, but my references are in my house North of the border in the land of the ice and snow and the Eskimo. (And I've had to drive through more snow and ice here then there's been back home :frantic )

I'm just trying to come across as a mysterious world traveler but I have to be careful with that as there is an old squid :skipper hangin about that knows better :tomato . I'm in your country about to deliver a load of frozen French fries, but my references are in my house North of the border in the land of the ice and snow and the Eskimo. (And I've had to drive through more snow and ice here then there's been back home :frantic )

The land of ice & road construction . Been there more that once . Going again soon . ( big place ).

Be safe :good: Keep the fries coming :rotf

Cheers, Christian B)

Well if you get down to my neck of the woods I got a Lancaster bomber they like to fire up every so often parked across the street along with a few choice other goodies...... :D
:drinks

Another small step for the Heinkel.

T 20 Teil ADF

H_20_Teil_direction_finder.jpg

It will need a glass cover once I'm able to close this up.

Cheers, Christian B)

Another small step for the Heinkel.

B)

But a giant leap for modeling kind! (sorry, couldn't resist. It's late and I'm tired!)

:D

Awesome work!

:popcorn

Don't think mine die not go there... :blink I just stopped short.

Well, I started out with some kit pieces

Turret_bigining_001a.jpg

and I have cut, sawed , bent and made pices to come up with this so far.

Turret_bigining_002a.jpg

I had to add a .40 washer on top as it seemed too low.

Turret_bigining_003a.jpg

Just a mock up for now . Maybe I'll find more time tomorrow.

Cheers, Christian B)

Looks like a good start. Time for some "creative gizmology" a la Shep Paine.

Cheers,
Rich

Did Bob turn that spiffy .040 washer for you on his new lathe? :D :rotf

Looking good! :drinks

Back