• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

hawkenstien 3...........finished

you are both very kind, thank you.

i have done nothing that anyone else couldnt do, and most would do it much better.

joe

first let me say thank you for following along. all the encouragement has pushed me as much as just the sheer challenge.

so without further ado.

my first attempt at a cutaway.

trumpeter 1/32 p-40b, roughly 20 or 25 kit pieces. guessing somewhere north of 800 pieces total. started in november.

finished-12_zps15858717.jpg

finished-13_zps6cb553f1.jpg

finished-10_zps4ecba3af.jpg

finished-11_zps2be309fd.jpg

finished-17_zps05b4342e.jpg

finished-16_zps6d4bf8c7.jpg

finished-14_zps734c33ae.jpg

finished-15_zps07dbde45.jpg

finished-6_zps9831f5a1.jpg

finished-7_zpseb0af220.jpg

finished-8_zps72299e16.jpg

finished-5_zpsa306184d.jpg

finished-4_zpsa7f15c45.jpg

again thank you for following along and for all the support.

joe

Way to go Joe, great example at stickin' to it. (y)

Man oh Man that pilot was lucky to make it back to base with all those panel missing. :eek:hmy: I bet ya he was sweating it all the way home Joe. :D

(y)

Tony lee

you are very kind. thank you.

tony got to think having the open panels would be a benefit at that point. the pilot would have to change pants at the landing.

joe

Hi Joe,

Congrats on getting this one to the finish line :notworthy :notworthy

I have really enjoyed watching you build. It came out AWESOME (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Congratulations on the Modeler of the Month Award. Very, Very well deserved!!!!!

Randy

Back