• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hasegawa 1/32 P-40N

Paulw

Paul said:
This is Lulu Belle. The Hasegawa 1/32 P-40 N that is fairly rare. I sourced the decals from Fundecals and find out that the non bordered national insignias are two colored blues so I had to opt for one from another kit. This is not really finished as yet but I think that with all that I have going on in life right now I can just take my time and do it as I go.

Very nicely done Paul (y) (y) . Myself, I really like the skull that had the fangs but I don't remember ever seeing the decals for it.

Cheers, Christian B)

This is Lulu Belle for the 89th fs of the Burma Banshees. Every skull was different some looked more like a skull and others didn't, some were even missing the lower mandible. I have some bobs and bits left to go on and then Ill do a proper foto feature.

Thanks for all the good vibes.

I had just about finished this build and every thing went well until the finicky decals. There is so much I can tolerate in a given week with one stinky decal and replacing it three time only to wind up with this.

but the rest of it didn't do too bad.

Oh well, I at least gave my camera lens a good work out.

don't take any more pictures on that side. I bet I can find some replacements. What size is it?

Back