• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

GUNS GUNS GUNS SIGN UP

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
Ok this campaign is all about artillery. Any artillery. Anti-tank, Anti-aircraft whatever if it's artillery it qualifies. Any ol tank gun doesn't make the cut it must be for artillery. 105mm works other tank set ups don't. So let us know what you plan to do and we'll add you to the list.

Terry B)

List of participants:

1. MoonPuppy: 37mm Anti-Tank gun (resin)
2. IronMike: StuH
3. Kreighshoer: 88 something
4. SADave: M12
5. Sherman18: M12
6. dukwhunter: AFV Club US 3 Inch Gun M5 on Carriage M6
7. Leopard2: ROK K-9 THUNDER
8. Adam Baker: Testors/Italeri 1/35 Sturmtiger
9. PaulW: Navy 9" from Verlinden in 1/16 scale
10. Duke Maddog: 60cm Mörser Karl
11. KiwiGunner: Italeri 40mm Bofors AA gun

I ~may~ do a 37mm AT Gun I got a while back, resin. Dave Harper fixed me up with it when I ordered one from Squadron and it came in missing parts. I want to make sure I can do it completely, never done a full resin kit before, don't want to start this thing and screw up.

Other than that, I got a Priest. :popcorn

88 flak 41 or 88 pak 43 - 88 flak 41 or 88 pak 43 - 88 flak 41 or 88 pak 43 - 88 flak 41 or 88 pak 43 ...

... argh ... decisions ...

Count me in just havent decided with what.Either Korean K-9 Thunder,the Czech 155mm Dana or RoG's 1/72 Pzh 2000.

Joe

I will join in. I have the Testors/Italeri M110 and m109. Not sure which one I will do. Maybe I will get the Tamiya ISU152. :hmmm

Can I enter my 1/72 scale Dora in this? It is one-third started but there's so much more that I need to do.

If that isn't allowed; I have a 60cm Morser Karl on railcars I can do for this. It hasn't been started and I want to get it done for my Armored Rail Collection. This Group Build will be the an excellent excuse to get it started.

Back