• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

SHELF QUEEN SIGN UP SUMMARY

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
Ok boys and girls this is where sign up for this build and tell us what you will be doing. The rules are simple if you have something you have put on the shelf incomplete this is the place to get it done and earn a ribbon in the process.

Terry B)

1. MoonPuppy: F3F
2. nerdling: P-38J
3. Brokeneagle: Stug III Ausf G
4. SA Dave: M-60 & Skyraider
5. Iron Mike: Hetzer
6. Roman: SdKfz 7/1
7. Bagge: Panzer III Command
8. MLP: Figure
9. Gatto: TBD
10.Sherman18: Firefly
11.Jugjunkie: BF109
12.PauLw: F-106 & He-162
13.Skinny_Mike: Stug l 33

wildcat198.jpg

:pilot

Re: SHELF QUEEN SIGH UP SUMMARY

That was the Trumpeter Wildcat F4F-3, actually started off as a -4 but I didn't like the wing fold.

Here's the link to all the pictures.

https://www.modelersalliance.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=108

Here's the original build thread. :pilot

I built the Hobbcraft version of that kit probably 8 years ago and remember that wing fild sucking bad. It was like they designed it so it could only be folded.

I'm in with a stug 3G.

IMG_3043.jpg

WAS THAT NOW ITS THIS because I have less to do on this one and I only just finished my U-Boat.

IMG_7053.jpg

I built the Hobbcraft version of that kit probably 8 years ago and remember that wing fild sucking bad. It was like they designed it so it could only be folded.

Same kit, Hobbycraft just repopped the Trumpeter version. I learned quickly I picked the wrong kit to try and do an open panel monster.

There is a pool on whether I will finish this one:

SQ05.JPG

SQ25.JPG

It even has paint! I am shuffling through my stash to get some DS tracks & roadwheels.

Regards,

Do you want pictures with Date where we are at?

I am in with a M60 and propably a 1/72 Skyraider that is just before painting stage. I will try to finish of 1 or 2 more also.

Dear Ian.

... it will be the wrecked Stug III?... :hmmm ... I think that will be an excelent choice (y)

Regards!

Luiz.

There's a Hetzer calling my name.

https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/armoured-fury/40877-tamiya-jagdpanzer-38-t-hetzer

:drinks

I'm be in with old conversion of Tamiya Sdkfz7/1 with armor cab
I plan to build a winter diorama

IMG_55071.JPG

IMG_55081.JPG

Now I want to use Kamizukuri Lattice Guard Set, repaint the model and figures and finish the base :)

It's going to be something grey....... :eek:hyeah

This Command panzer 3 from dragon has been on the shelf for 10 years i think, just done some small things now and then, Friultracks must be assembled and weathered and then some work with washes and pigments on the tank (and 6 roadwheels to paint :bang head )

P1110947.JPG

This Stug from Tamiya has also spent to much time in the box, waited for the friultracks almost a year and after i got them i had to much going on, it will have ostketten and winter-camo is the plan

P1110949.JPG

P1110950.JPG

Will do my best to finnish both but if i manage to do one i'm happy :)
//Mats

Back