• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Duke Completes Five More Armor

The Atomic Annie is particularly neat! More than a few European buildings were 'distressed as the US Army tried in vain to get thru little shard intersections in various areas in Europe. have always wanted to do one with the cab smashed into a building

Thanks guys! It is an amazing comparison. Someone else was saying, "Big Gun, not-so-big boom; little gun, huge Boom!" And yeah, I'm so glad the repairs to Dora were easier than expected. It feels great having her back in one piece, so to say.

Ed, you're welcome. Someone else had asked for me to take these once Annie was done. This was the first opportunity to do it.

iambrb, I had heard that. Now that Dragon brought this out in 1/72 scale, there are plenty of buildings available in the same scale. Your idea is far more plausible now; without the big footprint the old Renwal kit would have had.

OMG Mark, That Dora is massively HUGE next to Annie. I saw you took some hardware home from the IPMS Nats this year. I'm glad you finally got to one, even though I have still not been able to make a national show but I will also be making it to Bufcon in April. I do enjoy going to the shows, even if I'm not able to enter anything. I also enjoy bargain hunting in the vendor area, as I've gotten some sweet deals from there.

Dave

Back