• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

HALFTRACKS II....SIGN UP

I don't think we have any objections to that thing being called a halftrack, I bet you'll knock it out of the park Les. Thanks for the heads up on that book (y)

Looks like I mightjust have to jump on this build too. Have quite a number of half tracks in my stash. Right now I will probably consider the Dragon 251/22 with the Pak 40 mounted up top.
Will be a bit of a slow start though currently have some other projects going. :D

Looks like I mightjust have to jump on this build too. Have quite a number of half tracks in my stash. Right now I will probably consider the Dragon 251/22 with the Pak 40 mounted up top.
Will be a bit of a slow start though currently have some other projects going. :D

Jump on in when your ready as this has started. All you need to do is take a picture with a time stamp and the unbuilt kit. :good:

Back