• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

SHELF QUEEN SIGN UP SUMMARY

I said I play too, right? DAMN! :) OK it will be this

20120918194020_1.jpg

it's the third "shelf queen" gb attempt finishing this by the way :)

Okay I think I will pick this Queen. She has been winking at me for the last month.

M4A4Firefly.jpg

I will redo the engine deck and muffler, add some track, then call it good.

If this to far completed I have more :coolio

What a nicely beaten up Sherman! (y)
If it's done to fast, then you can always do one more ;)
//Mats

I'm in with the Airfix 1/48 Bf 109 - been a shelf sitter for about a year now and it's scheduled for completion this year so this Campaign is perfect, may add another if this is done quick enough.

IMGP9999.jpg

How perfect - one of my modelling goals this year was to finish at least one of the kits on the "shelf of doom"! I have a Dragon StugI33 that been sitting around for about 5 years - what better motivation! I'm in.

Hi!

...my entry in this campaign will be a PzIV Ausf H...that one that was partially assembled in the Brazilian Antarctic Station for two and a half years ago ...

Hope you like it!

See you soon ;)

Luiz.

would these be okay?
DSC09080_zps98d5e388.jpg

The F-5E is to be converted to a F-5A, the belcher bits parts have been worked a bit on.
The Mirage is going to be a Atlas Cheetah, not much have been done :D
The Hunter, cockpit made and other parts done to, but have been sitting sooo long in the cuboard!
The F-86, first 1/32 kit, never got around to do much :(

They are not almost finished birds, but builds I have wanted to do, but never got around to do :)

Cheers,
Mikkel

Back