• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Finally getting some Attention on my back!

Just got back from my last Physical Terrorist session & man, Clara beat me up big time!! :blink :blink We talked a bit about what I got out of it & if it helped me any. Personally I don't think it helped me any since my back still hurts... I did get someting out of it as I'm sure some of the exercizes will be beneficial to some extent.
I go see my regular Dr. on the 18th and I'm sure we'll review the PT and all.

Seen my regular Dr. today and she hadn't had a chance to review the report from the PT Dept. But, she will review it & the X-rays & see if an MRI is warranted. We did discuss how the PT Sessions went & whether it did me any good or not. I don't think it helped any but, I'll continue to do the exercises. My Dr seems to think that between the pinched nerves in my lower back & the arthritis not going to go away on their own & that the arthritis is possibly starting to spread into other areas such as my hip but, will look over the PT report& the X-rays to figure out which steps to take...

Ok, took mea bit to find this thread again :facepalm I had seen my regular Dr. on the 6th of OCT. She's happy with my blood pressure.. It's like 118/ 79, We talked about my back & the pain I'm in. and has requested an MRI be done on it. I'm glad something is being done! Just not sure what that test is tho... She did ask about the TENS machine & how it was working for me!! LoL... I aint got one yet! So, she said I need to get ahold of the Physical Terrorist dept and find out what's up. I called yesterday morning & left a message & did the same this morning. If I don't hear anything come Monday morning, I'll be waiting in their office. :evil:

Well, I went in to Physical Therapy today since I never got a call back from them. Spoke to one of the gals I worked with about the TENS machine and we talked for a few & she got my info & phone #as she had to go find my file, etc and would call me at home. She called before I got home left a message with my mom that the therapist Clara quit & didn't sign or even submit the paper work for the TENS machine :S :bang head So, now the paper work is back to square 1. :vmad

Physical Therapy called me today to report that she has pushed the paper work and got the required signatures needed for the TENS machine and that I should hear from the company in the next week or so! :zen :zen :zen

I got a letter in the mail today stating that my insurance will cover the MRI which is good. Now I'm waiting on a date to get it done with!! Still waiting on word about the TENS machine...

Just got off the phone with a gal and I have an appointment set up for the 16th at 1:30pm for the MRI!! B) But am :frantic :frantic about it :soldier :drinks

:zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen

Dude... and MRI is noisy but no big deal

Thanks Barney. I can handle noise, that's nothin'. I'm semi claustrophobic & I have a hard time laying flat on my back.

Still waiting to hear about the TENS machine. If nothing is heard by the time I go for the MRI, I'll swing by Physical Therapy since I'll be right next door to it...

I went for the MRI today & all went well. I talked with the tech &he understood my concerns & he explained exactly what he'd be doing & turned the Machine on to show how loud it was & gave me ear plugs & all went well until I got inside the dang thing! I lasted 5 mins :bang head :blush: :frantic
I gave it the ol' college try tho!! :drinks

Back