• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Finally getting some Attention on my back!

Called my Dr's office today & talked to the receptionist about my experience & she chuckled since she knows 1st hand what I went thru! LoL... My Dr was busy with another patient but Stacy said she'll give her the message & also scheduled me for an appt to see her but, it isn't until after the 1st of the year! :eek:hmy: :bang head :frantic
I then called another place about the TENS machine that I've been waiting on for the past couple months.
Seems they called a couple of times & they were on days when my mom had Dr appts! So, now we got things strait & they'll send a person out soon with the TENS machine!! :dance :drinks

Well, I got the TENS unit today.(FINALLY!!!) and it seems to be helping ease up the pain & discomfort in my back. Takes a bit of getting use to tho :dance the setting I have it on feels like someone usin' my back as a drum set in a metal Band!! zMe a happy camper tonite :drinks

Finally got to see my Dr today and discussed what happened with the MRI and she just said ok, we'll try for an open MRI and there's one in Modesto,Ca (about 50 miles from here) so, she's workin' on that now So, just a wait N see begins...
We also discussed the TENS Unit and how it's working out for me. It's doing what I want & that's to ease my pain & discomfort in my lower back.

She's sending me in for x-rays of my right hand tomorrow since it's been botherin' me alot lately. My middle finger keeps locking up on me whenever I'm working on something & when I open my hand up, the finger is "stuck". Anybody experience this before?

Hope it all works out. As for the finger, every now and again mine snaps down into the palm of my hand on its own and its intensely painful let me tell you. Takes all I can do to pry it back up and hold until it releases and goes back to normal. Ever dissect a frog and pull the one muscle to make the leg work?? Its sort of like that.
James

Hope it all works out. As for the finger, every now and again mine snaps down into the palm of my hand on its own and its intensely painful let me tell you. Takes all I can do to pry it back up and hold until it releases and goes back to normal. Ever dissect a frog and pull the one muscle to make the leg work?? Its sort of like that.
James

I was playin' hookey that day so, missed the dissection :bang head :bang head My finger isn't quite that bad but, are times I have to pry it open. Very annoying!! :pinch:

Back