• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

(Eric's)Egyptian T-34/100 Buddy Build-Academy/Accurate Armor-1/35th

Finished the oil rendering for the interior. I think it came good enough since most of it will not be seen...but it was fun to do nonetheless.
T34100-023.jpg

T34100-024.jpg

T34100-025.jpg

Thanks For Stopping By
:victory:

Though a tad late I just wanted to say "Thanks for stopping in and leaving a comment!"
Hope to post more on this build soon...so stay tuned.

I watched "T-34". There are quite few interior scenes in the movie. Your model looks a lot like the two tanks in the movie on the inside. Well Done!

I haven't see that one yet. But Thanks! it good know that it looks the part.

I watched "T-34". There are quite few interior scenes in the movie. Your model looks a lot like the two tanks in the movie on the inside. Well Done!
It is a Russian made film and I found it to be rather enjoyable. I am not real sure how accurate a lot of the fight scenes are in it, but the vehicles looked amazing.

This pass week I managed to finish up the lower interior. Overall I'm satisfied with how it turned out...soon it will be buttoned up never to be seen again...oh well. Also got the tracks on and a couple to peeps built up from Miniart.

T34100-026.jpg

T34100-027.jpg

T34100-028.jpg

T34100-029.jpg

T34100-030.jpg

T34100-031.jpg

T34100-032.jpg

As Always...Thanks for Stopping By!!

A nice dark wash :bigrin: Wasn't planning to do much of anything with them...call me lazy 😴

Back