• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

(Eric's)Egyptian T-34/100 Buddy Build-Academy/Accurate Armor-1/35th

Wow Eric that looks just great! My work schedule is just not letting me participate in this, dad gum it! I am going to get this done but I’m pretty sure I will not be at your level

No worries there Bruce that's why it's called a hobby and this isn't a contest. Your doing a great job on our kit and its been more of a challenge then I even thought.

Had a productive day back at the bench. Started and fitted the main gun for this beast. The kit for the gun is from Trumpeter the Russian M1944 100mm ATG. Not a bad piece of kit but a lot of itty-bity parts so slow going is the order of the day. Had a heck of a time getting the gun into the turret, it just wasn't happing. :vmad: Took a 30min break, came back and it dropped right in...go figure :bm:

T34100-33.jpg

T34100-034.jpg

Thanks for Stopping By
:victory:

Thanks Gentlemen! I was a small start back into the reno'ed studio but a big hurdle to get over.
:victory:

Back