• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

T-34/85 Factory 183

jknaus

Administrator
Well seeing as I still can nopt find the front axle to my L4500A it is put away. A buddy told me I should just build something without any research and finish it. So I have these RFM T-34/85s that are supposed to be pretty accurate and decided to just build it oob. Here is where I am so far. Construction kind of came to a halt on Wednesday last week though when my misnamed trouble maker kitten Salem wanted into my workshop. A closed door was not going to stop him. I keep them out so they dont get hurt with the tools and chemicals in the paint and adhesives. Anyways I am quietly working on my T-34 when the whole ceiling dropped down on my head. He found a way to get into it. So ceiling and 10 pound cat crash down. Destroyed 3 shelf queens and knocked a bunch of stuff down on the floor. I have a bad neck and back and the impact made everything flare up so little modeling has been done. I did check the room and clean up and it wasnt as trashed as I first thought. Salem who should be called Lucifer or something similar is fine. As a matter of fact he attempted to come in through the ceiling again today but gt scared by Dad yelling at him. So the T-34/85 so far.
20230113_152543.jpg
20230113_152555.jpg
20230113_152602.jpg
20230113_152610.jpg

Oh and replaced the bow machine gun with .6mm tube.
James

It is winter, send the cat out to chase the mice that want into the house.
While it is pretty warm at -9C or so I dont think any mice are moving about. Plus he and his brother where saved when some dumped them at 4 weeks old in a farmers field last January and I dont think he likes the cold much. :)
James

Back