• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Enter the Hippo

Thanks guys. :) The Girls und Panzer decals are from a set. I really thought I had taken them with me in the truck. :frantic

Holy crap. Been thirty days since I last posted on my build. :blush: Just ain't had the mojo to work on this until today. I sprayed the matte coat on. It drizzled just a wee bit when I started to spray. :bang head Hopefully,the weathering and final matte coat will cover it up.

fc2_zpsv1j13erd.jpg

fc1_zpsqybtm8su.jpg

fc3_zps0ojtkuri.jpg

Hoping I can find my NATO filter set at home.

Right then,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, A few days back when I was home,I applied a dark filter. The type of filter is unknown,as it has rubbed off. I applied a second matte coat earlier today. I think I will give it a dry brush,then go from there.

geek27_zpsxwviza28.jpg

geek26_zpszjr7nwj9.jpg

geek29_zpsvgrrblir.jpg

geek28_zpsc2mscoyn.jpg

Hollowed out the IR light on the turret and painted that and the vision blocks.
geek30_zps0dvyscys.jpg

geek31_zpsb1l3rvzm.jpg

Not real sure where I am going with the weathering. :tomato I brushed some pigments on first. That pigment fixer works great. :blink
geek32_zpszkmfat6a.jpg

I brushed on a dark brown wash earlier today.
geek33_zpsvuxewccp.jpg

Back