• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Enter the Hippo

Thank you gentlemen.Thank you. :coolio

Got paint on today. The green and brown are Japanese Ground Self Defense Force olive drab and brown from Tamiya. The OD was sprayed on. The brown was brushed on. I think tomorrow,maybe Saturday,I will try to go over the brown with and airbrush. I am still trying to get the hang of spraying fine lines with my Iwata..

geek15_zps73juuf7r.jpg

geek18_zpsbhzecqbu.jpg

geek19_zps2qmhe2qz.jpg

Some better pictures.

geek22_zpsbgasosvf.jpg

geek24_zpsukczorfu.jpg

geek23_zpsctmm5osn.jpg

geek21_zpslwy40yub.jpg

geek20_zpsve71wh2r.jpg

Not sure if I will hollow out the turret IR light,or try to paint it the way it is.
geek25_zpsyi1dqtle.jpg

Thanks guys. Now to figure out brown or black wasg,and what filter to use. I thought I had the NATO filter set. I don't.

Thanks James. :)

Bob..............I really wanna put the Hippo markings on it. I will find those decals if I have to tear this truck apart. :java Unless I left them at home. :pinch:

Yesterday,I went to The Kennesaw,GA Hobby Town,and bought a new AK Interactive product called brown earth deposit from the dirt and deposits line. It is in liquid form.

dd1_zpskckhv5yk.jpg

dd2_zps3tiujbaj.jpg

Meh. :hmmm :idonno

Back