• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Dragons M7 Priest

I've never spent this much on an AM product before but coffins don't have pockets so what the heck.:laugh:

I thought this M-10 trailer would look interesting behind the M-7 instead of the usual pile of shell casings,shipping tubes and ammo on the ground.
100_0771.jpg

Really nice casting btw
Tony Lee:)

That certainly is a sweet piece right there Tony, or should I say pieces? Those are two sets right?

I need a few of the trailers myself.

Mmmm .... really nice Priest.

it´s a pity that most of our detaling work over our kits is hidden by paint. Anyway, the result is impressive Tony.

And the little trailer is a nice touch!

Albeit being a newb, I think I can recognize a great build when I see one: awesome build Tony! That M7 is looking really sweet! Can't comment too much on the technical aspect of your work due to my inexperience, but I must say that it is a beautiful model!
113.gif

Cheers and thanx for sharing! B)
Fernao

Well since you folks seem to like it and there's not a bashful bone in my body i'll just show you more of what i've gotten done so far. To this point i'm still in the painting phase of the build,decals,washes and pigments still ahead.

100_0776.jpg

100_0775.jpg

100_0774.jpg

100_0773.jpg

100_0772.jpg

Appreciate your comments

VERY NICE!:cheer:

What kind of paint did you use on the breechblock [If that's correct English].
It looks like some silver with raw umber mixed in it.

I like what I see!

Greetings,Ron.

Ron I used Alclad II lacquers. The shiny part is "Aluminum". The block itself I first applied "Dark Aluminum" then "Steel" and to finish it off a coat of "Pale Burnt Metal".

I didn't know what I was doing and that's just the way it turned out. The three studs on top of the block are for mounting some sort of aiming device and will be painted "Bronze".

Thanks for asking.

Great stuff Tony! I like the layering of AlcadII, love the stuff. I think the layering of colors gives it a lot of depth.

Hi Tony, Looks fantastic :notworthy There's one sitting outside the Tullahoma TN. National Guard I pass by everyday. Finally had time to stop and take some photo's of a while back.

Tim

Hey Tony, Super build my friend(y) (y)(y) I would have someone check your water supply, first something OD and now a trailer??? How in the heck are you going to put Fruilis on that!!!!:D :D

Randy

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's what I call snow chains!

Terry :laugh:

:laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You got me, Randy

Sweet work Tony !!!

Convinces me to get some pe for this one , the kit fenders look a tad thick , your pe ones and the stowage boxes look great .

Back