• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

DORNIER 217 M1- JUST FINISHED !

DORNIER 217 M1-THE MASKS...

The second issue I have with doing aircraft masking :angry:

Can't wait to see some paint on it :good:

DORNIER 217 M1-THE MASKS...

Thank you Chris, Jeff and Bob for the support...lots of fun with this project :eek:ldguy

:drinks

Luiz.

DORNIER 217 M1- NOV 14th Update...

Hi all!

I skipped several stages of mounting of this Dornier with respect to the model's instructions. For me the main goal is to achieve the correct position of the dihedral of the wings, and after done this, I will go for the assembly of the correct position of the landing gear and installation of the engines cowlings. Look how I am now:

Regards!... see you soon!

Luiz.

Hi all!

I skipped several stages of mounting of this Dornier with respect to the model's instructions. For me the main goal is to achieve the correct position of the dihedral of the wings, and after done this, I will go for the assembly of the correct position of the landing gear and installation of the engines cowlings. Look how I am now:

Regards!... see you soon!

Luiz.

I agree, looks really good!

(y)

Thank you for the nice feedback, Bob, Chris and Mike :drinks

Luiz.

DORNIER 217 M1- READY FOR PAINTING...

Hi all!

At finally, ready for the painting job...

Regards!

Luiz.

Beautiful as usual Master Luiz!! Great Job.

To chegando no Galeao no dia 24.12. Pena que estarei la so por 3 Horas, senao daria uma passadinha em Niteroi!

Abracos,

Alex

Beautiful as usual Master Luiz!! Great Job.

To chegando no Galeao no dia 24.12. Pena que estarei la so por 3 Horas, senao daria uma passadinha em Niteroi!

Abracos,

Alex

Thank you Alex!...this must be completed in this week...I hope so :frantic

Vamos ver se da próxima vez, a gente arruma um tempo para nos vermos!...boa sorte meu amigo! :drinks

Luiz.

Back