• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

D9R - Major Overhaul diorama -Stage 2

Charles, I agree; 1/72 scale is a great scale for space. Yet, I'm still out of space for my collection of 800 1/72 scale models. LOL! I have to keep them packed in tubs. However, feel free to look in on my D-9 Dozer in my Maddog Manufacturing thread. You'll see it is almost as detailed as a 1/35th scale kit. Many of the newest 1/72 scale models rival the detail in 1/35th scale kits these days. Anyway, keep these going; I' always love looking at your incredibly realistic dioramas.

Charles, I agree; 1/72 scale is a great scale for space. Yet, I'm still out of space for my collection of 800 1/72 scale models. LOL! I have to keep them packed in tubs. However, feel free to look in on my D-9 Dozer in my Maddog Manufacturing thread. You'll see it is almost as detailed as a 1/35th scale kit. Many of the newest 1/72 scale models rival the detail in 1/35th scale kits these days. Anyway, keep these going; I' always love looking at your incredibly realistic dioramas.

800? Are you kidding me!? Wow!!!!!! I can definitely understand you running outta space, even in that scale. I have a measly 38 complete model/dioramas.

Last edited:
No, I'm not kidding, I did it. And that is just the armor and vehicles. That doesn't count the aircraft and ships, a couple cars and some bunkers and such. Add those in and my completed model count is 1568 total finished models.

No, I'm not kidding, I did it. And that is just the armor and vehicles. That doesn't count the aircraft and ships, a couple cars and some bunkers and such. Add those in and my completed model count is 1568 total finished models.

Very impressed. Special housing needed. ;)

Fantastic scene - the highlights forme are the colors combined with the weathering. I love the forklift and the dirty rusted track mechanism. The dirty look really offsets well with the othe clean colors.:notworthygood:

Ian.

Fantastic scene - the highlights forme are the colors combined with the weathering. I love the forklift and the dirty rusted track mechanism. The dirty look really offsets well with the othe clean colors.:notworthygood:

Ian.

I appreciate your support Ian. Thank you.

Thanks Charles! Agreed. Never going to happen though. That's beyond my ability to acquire.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing more of your work.

HAHAHAHA!!!! Know the feeling buddy.

Completed the weathering on the forklift now. I just have to modify a figure for the driver of the forklift.

Back