• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Challenge Campaign

oh damn I do have tons of such things :) a vac formed 1/72 XB-35, a bunch of Mach2 kits a Cleoptere in example, my forever ongoing Revell 1/32 P-38 dio in planing state or a dio made out of all kind of things but no real model involved ... just to mention a few, but none of them I would finish in one year

Most challenging kit in the stash - this one scares the hell out of me by just shear options and parts! :beer

DSC_1507x1.jpg

Difficult choice - all depends on the definition of "challenges".

I have Trumpeter 1/48 Savoia Marchetti SM.79 Sparviero which is very complicated and precise model - the challenge here is to care for details and made properly very difficult painting.

On the other hand I have a South Front 1/48 La-5, which is so coarse that to achieve there something resembling the model is already a challenge.

Btw, interesting proposal.

While cleaning up my Hobby Room, I came across a kit that just might be quite the challenge for me. I'll post pics of it soon.

EDIT: Here's the pics of this kit. The radar itself will be quite the challenge to me. Here's the box top. Keep in mind this kit is still in 1/72 scale:

Russian_Radar_P18_I.JPG

Here's a shot of the resin pieces that are part of this kit:

normal_Russian_Radar_P18_III.JPG

And also a shot of the Photo-etch in this kit:

Russian_Radar_P18_II.JPG

This is the first small scale armor kit to scare the bejeezus out of me.

What say you?

:beer and plenty of it!!!!

that radar array looks INSANE!!!

Trust me! It IS insane! This is the first small 1/72 scale armor model that has scared me when I opened the box!

Okay, has this started yet? If not, where do I sign up?

Back