• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Challenge Campaign

Is anyone really James? ;)

Trying to figure out what I would do-- nothing in my stash is really so much a challenge so much as some would take longer to complete...depending on the time frame I would be in...months with extensions you say? Might be doable...maybe the Wingnut Wings DVII that Customs seems to be holding up might be the perfect things since I don't usually do WWI...

You guys are all evil. In a moment of insanity I wrote and asked the cost with shipping. :gogo
James

I'll bet you'd jump at a chance to do a WNW kit :hmmm Betcha MP would back me on that assumption too. :hmmm You know you wanna :evil:
James

If I haven't stated already, I got a full resin kit of a M1 AT Gun that Dave Harper hooked me up on a long time ago. Never have attempted a full resin kit, think this would be my challenge.

think this one will be a challenge for me, lots of PE and the water tank assembly and engine is resin..... :pinch:

P1110827.JPG

But if it is a long campaign it might go :hmmm :gogo

//Mats

Bump! If this campaign is you cup of tea now is the time to get on board. Are you in or out? What is your challenge?

Vampire has hit the ground. 2 sheets of white plastic with bumps and lumps on it. What was I thinking???
James

:rotf :rotf :D

James, post up some pictures, let's see what it looks like. Lots of guys have done these vacuukits before so I'm sure they will be willing to help.

Lots of guys have done these vacuukits before so I'm sure they will be willing to help.

I have a few under my belt from when I was a young man and that was what I got in return when trading with Eastern European modelers. I may have a few unbuilt MPM kits left (I thought they were awesome and got doubles).

Regards,

Back