• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Challenge Campaign

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
How about finding the most challenging kit you have in your stash and give it a go here?

I've taken possession (again) of a resin GMC Hard top conversion. Looks like it will be a bit of a challenge for me, not real experienced in resin so this would be a challenge for me.

Doesn't have to be a resin, just whatever you think would be a challenge to yourself.

Whatcha think?

Just finishing a kit is a challenge for me...........................

I do have a monster sized stage coach :hmmm

Hmmmm Interesting! Now what do I have??? How long with this run? Just a model or will dioramas be accepted as well?

Terry :hmmm

agree with Sherman and Dave :)
Have some kits with alot of PE, that is a challange for me, i hope this will be a long campaign!
//Mats

Hmmmm Interesting! Now what do I have??? How long with this run? Just a model or will dioramas be accepted as well?

Has to be a time limit for sure. But that would depend on the subject also. 6 months with extensions being possible?

Models, Dios sure...

Jeff, Stagecoach, that'll be cool! Maybe the Ringo Kid hanging off the side firing off his Winchester single handed like? OK asking too much... :rotf Maybe the Stagecoach after the trip, couple of bullet holes, arrows sticking out the side? :coolio

P61 maybe - I have been hunkering to do mine for a while just not found the guts to break the bags open I also have a F4-D thats been begging me to be build.

Has to be a time limit for sure. But that would depend on the subject also. 6 months with extensions being possible?

Models, Dios sure...

Jeff, Stagecoach, that'll be cool! Maybe the Ringo Kid hanging off the side firing off his Winchester single handed like? OK asking too much... :rotf Maybe the Stagecoach after the trip, couple of bullet holes, arrows sticking out the side? :coolio

I have been told there is a real one in Dodge City? Or there might be one at the transportation museum in Denver. The kit is basic, just begging for details. With it being so big I would not feel right going all out on it. Plus the horses - I have modeled a horse before, much less four of them.

Oh man, I dont have room for my most challenging model ( to build or display). My most challenging would almost certainly be the 1/350 USS Enterprise I have. Im figuring its going to take a couple of years once I start it since I'm planning on a full hanger deck and other gobs of details once I start on it.

Yep, I have Plus Models 1/35 all resin, (all warped :eek:hmy: )Ford WOT3 truck that will be a challenge for me.
Is it to early to ask for an extension?

I have Karl on the railway transport from Trumpeter... And I plan to build a diorama with it. This will be a challenge for me. I think, I will need a year to build it.

I'm assuming this starts after CTA? Might enter the ring with my AFV Club Churchill AVRE with some Inside the Armor goodies...

I have an old Revell Sikorsky H-19 that would be a monstrous challenge to try to fix up even close to todays standars.....

Back