• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Challenge Campaign

Is this gonna happen? I have my S.S. gift from Ryan that would really be a challenge. that 48 scale Wimpy. :hmmm

I can't join this. The two most challenging kits I own have already been started: The Mi-26 Halo and the Dora Railgun.

I will be watching this with interest though.

When we plan to start this campaign? I want to participate in "Shelf Queen", "Second Chance", "M5" and "Battle of Kursk"...

Patience my young friend...:zen

For Challenge Campaign it will probably be that late, the others are going to be a surprise announced shortly.

You're KIDDING ME??????????????

All those at same time-frame... :hmmm

Guys, this isn't a good idea :huh:

Actually, I like the idea. Think of it as a step on step off bus. You go to the build (bus) that interests you first and finish. Then go to the next. The fact you want to have more than one ribbon should motivate the modeler to finish as soon as they can and collect as many ribbons as possible. Some modelers build more than one kit at a time and they can alternate between two builds.

Regards,

DSC02987.JPG

nuff said :D

Think I will stick to the Churchill...the Fokker DVII would be great for this, but I am already building 4 other planes for other builds this year and need to do a tank or two to keep my sanity about me...or what little I have left...

Hi!

I have a Tamiya Wespe in the scale of 1/35 with tons of resin parts and photoetcheds, Modelkasten tracks, etc ... sleeping on my shelf ... my hands are really itching to get it ...

Best!

luiz.

Hi!

I have a Tamiya Wespe in the scale of 1/35 with tons of resin parts and photoetcheds, Modelkasten tracks, etc ... sleeping on my shelf ... my hands are really itching to get it ...

Best!

luiz.

Looking forward to that! :drinks

Back