• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Campaign Schedule(UPDATED)

Hey folks

Just a quick personal request - if we're going to run with another Micro Modelling Month next year, can I ask that we do it in March as we've done the last couple of years. No particular reason except here in 'Middle Earth' that's the last month of summer and it's cooling down to an average of 22deg so perfect for modelling !!

...and March somehow just seems 'right' wouldn't you say ?

Ian.

Damn you all March I am living in a bloody oven - :vmad :fencing

Ah well I can survive it propably so bring on the March Madness

There wasn't a whole lot of interest but maybe we could slip in a Steampunck build somewhere?
James

There wasn't a whole lot of interest but maybe we could slip in a Steampunck build somewhere?
James

I would be very interested in doing steampunk. I am lacking a couple of things though. 1. ideas and 2. anything around the house that would suffice for building materials.

I was thinking of making a penny farthing out of plastic rod or brass and then making it steam powered. Other thoughts rattling around also.
James

James

I would be very interested in doing steampunk. I am lacking a couple of things though. 1. ideas and 2. anything around the house that would suffice for building materials.

Think...steel....rivets....steam power....

hbcfb05e.jpg

Guys, why don't you re-open the original Steampunk discussion thread and get the enthusiasm going again... in fact I'd encourage anyone/everyone to go back in to the 'vaults', find the proposed campaign(s) that excited them, try to reignite the interest.

Now, need to find the SEAD/Wild Weasel thread...

Ian.

I was just looking at the graph for the campaigns and noticed one called "Aussies and kiwis in the air" and didn't see it under current campains. The OH-13S I built is an Aussie bird. Sorry me bad. Misread the year. Gary

A L A R M
A L A R M

Good morning folks, and welcome to the end of the HELICOPTER CAMPAIGN, yep, time to stop building your hupschraubers, whirlybirds and 'choppas', auto-rotate the airbrush everybody we are done.

Two more campaigns finish at the end of February and then, other than MICRO MODELLER MONTH III, we are at the end of the 2016/17 diary.

AFN

Ian.

Are we still holding off on proposing new builds for this year? It's the 75th anniversary of Midway and I'm hoping to get a GB going so I've got some camraderie around me to build my 1/32 Buffalo ;)

Back