• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Call To Arms Drawing Results

First, Congratulations to everyone who contributed to Call To Arms. We raised over $1,300.00 for the Cancer Council of Queensland in honor of our friend John Marcus. Job well done everyone! :drinks

Now let me explain the drawing procedure we took.
You will notice on our Call To Arms completion thread that we assigned entry numbers to each completed build. Those numbers were put in a hat and drawn at random. We drew 30 out of the 41 completed entries.

You can see the video of the drawing here.

[video width=425 height=344 type=youtube]dqyMVBoqYHo[/video]

Thanks Chuck and crew for putting this together.

You will notice that numbers 7 and 18 are called out but are not listed on the drawn numbers. This was James and Terry in a last minute exemption from the drawings.

You winners will be contacted ASAP to arrange shipping of your winnings.

Thanks for a great campaign, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks to all who contributed and to all who built. I hope everyone enjoyed this campaign and thank you all for supporting the fight against Cancer. My only regret is that John couldn't be here to see it all. Sorry everyone couldn't get a prize, but you're all winners for participating.
James Knaus

jgrease and RazorDWS, please PM me.

Congratulations to all who participated, whether getting a prize or not.

Regards,

I wonder if this could be an annual event ? I think there is enough interest to promoter this on other threads and invite more visitors. Possibly a shorter build period so its more concentrated and people can plan ahead or interrupt whatever else they are doing to fit this in around all the usual group builds. Certainly worth a discussion don't you think ? (y)

Congratulations to all participants! :drinks

It was the best in every aspect a group project in which I was involved - I'm not sure where elsewhere any something like this has been done - maybe we're the pioneers? :v (y)

i got the shipping address of jeeves and will send out the usb dac to him this week! :)

this one -> http://www.audioquest.com/usb_digital_analog_converter/dragonfly-dac

congratulations to everybody having taken part! i hope that the prizes you won please you!

I wonder if this could be an annual event ? I think there is enough interest to promoter this on other threads and invite more visitors. Possibly a shorter build period so its more concentrated and people can plan ahead or interrupt whatever else they are doing to fit this in around all the usual group builds. Certainly worth a discussion don't you think ? (y)
I like this idea a lot - Yes why not make it a yearly institution?

I owe a debt of thanks to this...without this CTA i would never have picked up a wheeled ground trundling type thing !!... there's a thought :)

I like this idea a lot - Yes why not make it a yearly institution?

I think it is a great idea. Also I'd like to say this was one of the best campaigns I've done to date. This is what makes Modelers Alliance great!

Trully a great cause!!!
One Campaing like that per year, it's a good call in my view!

Thanks to our friends who created and to everyone who donate and sponsor the CTA.
But above every build or prize, it's to know that God give us the chance to help somebody in needy even that was with moral support.

This was for you Jonh! :drinks

Art

I had a great time doing it. Thanks to everyone who participated.

Good thing I work at Home Depot. I'm gonna need a gallon of paint for that T-34 :blink

I had an excellent time in participating in this worth while build. I am blessed to have done so and I had a chance to see many builds that I would not have seen otherwise

My thanks to all of you for all the work done behind the scenes...and to Laura for her generous gift!

Still trying to find a box big enough for that T-34...will try to get it out this week Firesmacker ;)

The prize containing a set of PZL P.24 is on his way to the winner. According to the service provider standards (Polish Post) the package should be delivered within 7-14 days.

Confirmation of Dispatch
dowod+nadania+%28PaulW%29.jpg

First congratulations to all the Winners and thanks to everyone that participated. This was truly an amazing campaign for a worthy cause.

Giovanni, Gatto and Phil can you please pm me so I can get the prizes on the way.

Phil, I also need to know if you would like the New Jersey or the Stuka.

Joe

Back