• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Duke Finishes One in October

Duke Maddog

It may be November but this was finished in the last week in October. I also am not quite sure where this would go, so here it is.

This is an ancient UPC model of the Roman Racing Chariot circa 34AD. It was actually fairly easy to build; the most difficult part being cementing the horses down in the proper position so the harness would fit right. Aft6er some work, it is done well enough to call it completed:

full

full

full

full

And here is a little close up shot of the crew:

full

My apologies for the poor pictures. I got a new camera from my nephew, but the instruction sheet was missing. I'm still experimenting with it to get the best possible results.

Thank you for looking in, comments are welcome.

The figure looks pretty good Mark!
As to the camera, you might try doing an online search for the MFG as they usually have the instruction book as a PDF file online.

Back