• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Call To Arms Drawing Results

I think he meant 40 builds a year Mark ;)

Yes sorry Mark i thought you were a 40 builds a year guy...not 40 years old :)

:blush: :blush: :blush:

Actually, I'm more of a 50-55 builds a year guy. My count was significantly reduced this past year as I was working on several large, multi-engined aircraft as well as my Dora. In addition to that, I had a significant increase in handyman work this past year that kept me away from the bench for months at a time some times. I'll probably be reduced again this year as well because of the same reasons.

Well I personally do not look forward to another one soon. It takes too much in time, space, and money. While I do keep in touch with vendors (in this case to acquire prizes) they sent the kits directly to me which meant they took up valuable space (along with my hunting boxes to ship them out) and of course the shipping which I had to cover.

Regards,

Chad, your HK Models B-25 is on the way via UPS. Expected delivery is Thursday, February 28th.

Regards,

Back