• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Call To Arms Drawing Results

SA Dave wrote:
paddy wrote:
I wonder if this could be an annual event ? I think there is enough interest to promoter this on other threads and invite more visitors. Possibly a shorter build period so its more concentrated and people can plan ahead or interrupt whatever else they are doing to fit this in around all the usual group builds. Certainly worth a discussion don't you think ?
I like this idea a lot - Yes why not make it a yearly institution?

I think it is a great idea. Also I'd like to say this was one of the best campaigns I've done to date. This is what makes Modelers Alliance great!

I think this is a fantastic idea, pick another worthy cause and we can do it again, many thanks to the organizers and people who donated prizes for this outstanding event, it's one that will forever stay in my mind for life.

Congrats to all who participated and won a prize.

:drinks (y)

Hi Joe, everybody,

First of all thank you so much, the biggest prize has been partecipating in this campaign, meant a lot to me.

On a different note, I don't even know what a pontoon set is, and, hopefully won't offend Joe, I will kindly donate the prize to someone who will actually build this model.

Maybe we can give it to the first non winner?

I think I have to send the figure to Dragunov, if you can give me your address I'll ship the model next week, I'll be abroad for few days.

I really hope it will get to you in one piece!!

Thank you again everyone!

Ciao

Giovanni

Hi Joe, everybody,

First of all thank you so much, the biggest prize has been partecipating in this campaign, meant a lot to me.

On a different note, I don't even know what a pontoon set is, and, hopefully won't offend Joe, I will kindly donate the prize to someone who will actually build this model.

Maybe we can give it to the first non winner?

I think I have to send the figure to Dragunov, if you can give me your address I'll ship the model next week, I'll be abroad for few days.

I really hope it will get to you in one piece!!

Thank you again everyone!

Ciao

Giovanni

Giovanni and Joe, contact me please. We may have an answer that I already discussed with Erik (Dragunov)

I shot you an gmail chat but it may not have gone through. I'll reply to your email later after work. Ciao!

It was a fun build and a great idea so I think it would be a good idea to do another one. If not for cancer for another cause.
As long as we can help it is ok with me because that is the real prize here!

Congratulations to everyone!

Ruben

A blizzard called Nemo is hitting where I live. I may not be able to send out the prizes on Saturday. Let's see what happens.

Regards,

Take care Saul! i don't mind waiting a little, so no need to get out in a blizzard just to send that package :)

Back