• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

BROKENEAGLE'S PAINTINGS - update 23rd Oct'23- a new sci-fi painting idea.

1ed212dc-ae9b-4cdb-87b9-b8f26512808c_zpsdkmskudm.jpg

A broken eagle by Brokeneagle!

:good:

Regards,

:)
Gator, Terry, Luiz, Mike, James, Saul and Dave, thank you for the great feedback. I really do appreciate you taking the time to reply and give me some positive incentive. I don't mind a bit of constructive stuff either as any ideas will help.
It's good to know that you like this type of style as it is a good indicator for next year.
I have already had a buyer reserve the original canvas, so I suppose that is another good sign.
Keep you posted on the next projects.

P.S. Saul - yep, that's exactly where it came from. I loved that name and the unique photo's (at the time)ever since the early 90's when I brought that set of thin colored books on the 109, 262 & 190D.

Regards
Ian.

Dear Ian.

You are one of my favourite modellers in the world...your style is notable :good: .. Anxious to see your next and new projects...Excelent lucky friend :eek:ldguy :salute

:drinks

Luiz

I just wanted to add ... Great looking Broken Eagle ... Ian I'm trying to find time to review this thread ... maybe today ... (y) :popcorn :notworthy

Mr Hill,
(yes its me, I am still alive)
Awesome 2D artwork (as apposed to your awesome 3D art).
Sucks A.. about the job but I suppose that's the way the whole local auto industry is going at the moment.
The new venture does sound interesting and they do say that you should do what you love.
Hope to be around here a bit more frequently. (just had a look and my last visit was 2010)
May need to catch up on a few things, and with a few people.
Cheers
Pete

Well if you want these critiqued you will have to send them to me and I will inspect them for any defects.

Ohh, you want them back after??? :facepalm

James

Dear Ian.

You are one of my favourite modellers in the world...your style is notable :good: .. Anxious to see your next and new projects...Excelent lucky friend :eek:ldguy :salute

:drinks

Luiz

:blush: Wow, thank you Luiz. That's a really nice thing to say, so much so that I don't really know how to reply except thank you for the support Mate.
I hope that I can produce some interesting works so that you are not disappointed.

Ian. :) :good:

Mr Hill,
(yes its me, I am still alive)
Awesome 2D artwork (as apposed to your awesome 3D art).
Sucks A.. about the job but I suppose that's the way the whole local auto industry is going at the moment.
The new venture does sound interesting and they do say that you should do what you love.
Hope to be around here a bit more frequently. (just had a look and my last visit was 2010)
May need to catch up on a few things, and with a few people.
Cheers
Pete

Well that's a shock........
where the hell have you been Pete, great to hear from you.
Please send me a mail and tell me of your travels.
:dude

Ian.

Back