• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

BROKENEAGLE'S PAINTINGS - update 23rd Oct'23- a new sci-fi painting idea.

Re: REICHSTAG PAINTING - THE END IN BERLIN

Would look great next to my Stan Stokes SBD print in the CMD* ;)

* Center for Masculine Development

Love it. I'd be interested in buying a print.
James

REICHSTAG PAINTING - THE END IN BERLIN

B)
Thanks for the great response guys. :)
Working on number 2- i will keep you posted. :drinks

Ian.

Sure would be cool!

Any word on Karl? :D (y)

Mike - Karl has had a coat of dark blue and some shadows, but that is all. I am still a little nervous about the paint technique so I am waiting for that moment when you know it will work.

Play it by ear at this point. :beer

Ian.

Looking forward to that!

:drinks :drinks :drinks

B)
Thanks for the great response guys. :)
Working on number 2- i will keep you posted. :drinks

Ian.

So do you plan on doing any wrecked birds from the Pacific. I would be interested in a print of something like that.

...great painting,Ian...Love this kind of work...Congratulations!

:drinks

Luiz

Small update - added some light ochre effect to no 1 (G6)

IMG_1487_zps51602670.jpg

Progress on number 2

IMG_1488_zps8425c6f5.jpg

Masterpiece!!! Amazing work Ian! :ro:

All the best!
Dusan.

Excellent work!
med3d-bonnenote.gif

Ian, may I rename the post to BrokenEagle's Paintings? It would better reflect the content as there is more than just a Reichstag landscape within.

Regards,

Excellent work!
med3d-bonnenote.gif

Ian, may I rename the post to BrokenEagle's Paintings? It would better reflect the content as there is more than just a Reichstag landscape within.

Regards,

Yeah, thanks Saul, that would probably make more sense.
I should have probably already checked - you guys don't mind me having a blog on this kind of thing, even though it's not exactly models?

Ian.

Think you've earned those points Ian. Who knows, you may inspire others to branch out some. (y)

I should have probably already checked - you guys don't mind me having a blog on this kind of thing, even though it's not exactly models?

Ian, I used to paint. During high school, I was able to buy my '67 Pontiac Firebird 400 with the money I made painting denim jackets (with Rock album covers and artists). Personally, I am impressed and do not mind.

Regards,

Just a brief update. :v
I'm currently putting a lot of effort into a special project for 2016.
I will be finishing at my current job {retrenched) and pursuing my own business involving Models, artwork and a possible book.
I'm getting my hand back in to my art work as part of that and finally finished off my me 109 sketch style painting as this type of art will be an integral part of my new project.
Comments welcome as they will be helpful for my progress,
:) :unsure:

1ed212dc-ae9b-4cdb-87b9-b8f26512808c_zpsdkmskudm.jpg

Brokeneagle

:woohoo: I like that painting a lot (y)

I hope the new job goes well. It sounds like you will be able to use your creativity better :good:

Cheers, Christian B)

How cool is that, being able to turn your hobby into a money maker. Best wishes Ian, looking forward to seeing your stuff. :popcorn

Back