• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Britts Construction Company '65 pickup

Playing with making the decal, the first is a scan of the actual bumper sticker we found in the tool box that was on the back of this truck. I don't know what happened to the truck but the tool box sat in my dad's back yard for years till we cleaned out the old house. Amazingly they are in excellent condition.

View attachment 171516

Here's the bigger sticker I crated in GIMP, I think I got close with the font.
View attachment 171515

I can't figure out how to center text layers but they look like they are here. Spacing looks funny but I'm replicating what was on the truck. I got decal paper and will give it a shot tomorrow.
When I have made mine with print I have used a word processor like word or open office. Gives a bit more freedom in spacing and alignment.

When I have made mine with print I have used a word processor like word or open office. Gives a bit more freedom in spacing and alignment.
Thanks James, I don't have office on my personal PC and if I fire up my work computer, someone might see me online and start harassing me. :rotf

I found the alignment tool.

Back