• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Brass Half Track

I'm no so sure it needs sealing... Also I meant white oil paint. Give the white surface some tonal variation.

Looks good! I might add some vertical streaking and maybe a little more road grim.

Terry :popcorn

Thanks Terry, that was just the first step, only the white, road grim was next on the list but the streaking is good idea (y)

Glad you're doing the winter camo. I haven't had the nerve to try it yet.

B)

Very responsive stuff Ryan, I like it. I could see doing some rusted layered stuff very easily with this stuff.

Thanks James. I have been searching the internet with bing and google and can't not find that picture. Looked in the histories on both laptops..nothing. It's too vivid in my mind for me to make it up..Lesson, snatch that special picture when you see it!

I took this picture at a modelshow in Germany;

G64.jpg

Maybe it's the one you are talking about,Bob? :)

:popcorn

Greetings,Ron.

Uh...yeah. That's exactly what I was talking about but I could have sworn it was an actual combat picture...OK maybe I"m getting on up 'round the bend..

Thanks Ron!

Dang Bob!

I went through 1000+ photos and couldn't find the image of the real thing.

Regards,

Sorry about that Saul, I could have sworn I saw the real thing somewheres...:bang head

not to sure I didn't cause I remember it being a lower angle and the support for the smoke stack being on the wall.

The sign on the model's base reads;Timber Wolf,Inden 1945.
Could be the 'Timber Wolf' division[?] in a town called Inden......Maybe that could help you gents in your search?[I would help you looking if I had some more time at hand]

Greetings,Ron.

According to google/wiki, 104th ID is the Timberwolf Division and they were in that area Ron. Thanks for your help, I really believe I saw another picture..

Back