• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

BOMBER COMMAND"AIR GROUP ACTIVATED"

Re:BOMBER COMMAND

chukw wrote:
Wellllll, what do we have here? And me with my next project being the Planet Models 1/48 Junkers Ju388L?

Count me in! When it start, etc?

All right chukw!!! #11 :woohoo: :woohoo:

Terry B)

Re:BOMBER COMMAND

sharkmouth wrote:
Recruiting people... I guess I earned life without parole in the Naughty Corner!

While I may not join in, there is a burning desire to make an AMT A-20G-5 (or is it simply fungus?).
:X

Regards,

Well Saul you won't be alone because i have earned a spot in pergatory as well. You got to get in on this one this chance may never come again. "JOIN ME AND YOUR TRAINING WILL BE COMPLETE" :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Terry :lol:

Re: BOMBER COMMAND

Kreighshoer wrote:
modelguru wrote:
Is this a new group build?

damn! :pinch:

just kidding!

we will discuss and find a start date within the staff and inform you accordingly and in time folks!

I guess this means that the "AIR GROUP" is activated.

Terry B)

modelguru wrote:
What is the era ? Does it need to be a bomber? is any scale ok?

Any era. Any nation. Must be a bomber(NOT A FIGHTER OR OTHER PLANE WITH BOMBS ON IT). Any scale. Must be military(NO CIVILIAN CONVERSION).

Terry B)

he1116.jpg

:whistle:

moon puppy wrote:

oh i know why you put that pic in this thread! i know it!

seems like muppy's starting a carpet bombing on me simultaneously in this thread and with private messages! ... that won't work air marshall! no way!

but we can do something else ... with jenny's suggestion of bomber knocker downers and bomber command beginning in parallel we could form tag teams! one builds a bomber, the other one the flakthingy ...

Terry, I have no idea what version that one is. I don't think it's a stunt plane, think it's the real thing in rare color, all those glorious RLM colors...

print_Ar-234.jpg

moon puppy wrote:
Terry, I have no idea what version that one is. I don't think it's a stunt plane, think it's the real thing in rare color, all those glorious RLM colors...

Well it's a really cool picture!

Terry B)

MrT wrote:
moon puppy wrote:

What version is it? Kinda looks like Battle Britian stuff.

Terry B)

I think it is an H. If you look at the rear gunners position it is completely enclosed. Maybe a H-22 late war. If it was a BoB it would be a P model. It would be easier if we could see the ventral gondola and the engine nacelles

moon puppy wrote:

print_Ar-234.jpg

Now your making it tough on me. I have a 1/32 Arado Blitz Bomber and Revel is coming out with a 1/32 He-111P this fall. And my Mitchels will be out in the spring and I have a JU-88 to do also. Your killing me MP :laugh:

James

Dont know what I'm thinking today. Cant be a 22 because that had the remote turret like allied a/c.
James

WOW! This GB exploded big time......kinda like some knuckle dragging, mud pushing armor getting a 500lb. bomb dropped on it's head :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Tom

Packing my bag, getting ready to go.......

Back