• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MrT's Bomber Command Group Build Entry Summary

"... I am leaning towards the Badger... because a. its not prop driven and b. it would be the only non-western plane in this GB if I am not mistaken."
You've got a point there, two in fact.
emoticon_nod.gif
Personally I'm all for propellers and love dive bombers, specially those carrier based, so I'm still rooting for the Dauntless... :)

Anyway it goes, we're certainly happy to have you on this build group! (y)

Cheers! B)
Fernao

I am a child of the cold war. I grew up less than 100 miles ( 150 km) from the Iron Curtain on the good side so my interest is more in the post ww2 stuff.

Joe

Fernao,

I am leaning towards the Badger, then Fencer and then the Vindicator with the Dauntless in 4th.I am leaning towards the Badger because a. its not prop driven and b. it would be the only non-western plane in this GB if I am not mistaken.

Joe

A Badger would be very cool. Likewise a Fencer. Other Cold War era aircraft that look neat are Blinders, Blackjacks, and Backfires. And of course the contra rotating propped Bear. Look forward to whatever you decide.
James

If you guys don't mind a newbie joining in I'd like to take a shot at this, maybe it would break my jinx on finishing group builds. May take me a day or two to pick up a current newspaper (haven't read one in years) but as soon as I do and with your blessings I'll start a thread and start working on a 1/48 Trumpeter Wellington Mk III.

Gary if you can get a screen shot of your computer that will be good enough, if you look at the bottom of the main page we have an official Modelers Alliance Group Build time. Check it out when you can.

The "Newbie" Old Dog is jumping in, SWEET!!

If you guys don't mind a newbie joining in I'd like to take a shot at this, maybe it would break my jinx on finishing group builds. May take me a day or two to pick up a current newspaper (haven't read one in years) but as soon as I do and with your blessings I'll start a thread and start working on a 1/48 Trumpeter Wellington Mk III.

OD you are are most welcome!! I will add you to list of player.

Terry B)

Can I play? ROG PB4Y2 Privateer good enough? It has four different variants. Mom said I could do anything when I grow up.

Terry add me to the list pls. :)

Revell 1/72 B-17 Flying Fortress.

All the best!
Dusan.

Terry I've to ask a favor.

I'd like to change my model subscription...
replace the PBY Catalina 1/48 Revell-Monogram for the PB4 Y-2 Privateer 1/72 Revell;
For a question of schedule, the Privateer will be part of "Bomber Command" and the Catalina goes to the "Pacific"... :D

Thanks mate!

Cheers! :mpup

Back