• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MrT's Bomber Command Group Build Entry Summary

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
Ok boys and girls it's time to get your project entered. The waiting is over and the time is now! Start warming up you engines the bombers take off the first of January. See the guidelines post for the rules. You have a year to complete. Don't forget when you start your build the first post "MUST" show the unbuilt kit/s and a news paper displaying the day and date. Send me a PM with you project and I will add you to the list.

1. MrT: Monogram 1/48 B-26 Marauder/w BigEd PE set, QuickBoost engines, TrueDetails wheels, QuickBoost gun barrels.

2. Sharkmouth(Saul): 1/48 A-20G/w Eduard PE

3. MoonPuppy: 1/48 B-1B/w Eduard AfterburnersHA! Burners.... :bang head

4. Jeeves: Tamiya 1/48 Grand Slam Lancaster

5. tomwes: Monogram 1/48 B-26 Marauder

6. dollar19: 1/72 PV-1 Ventura

7. Laura: 1/32 JU88/w Photo Etch

8. PhantomII: B-25H

9. chukw: 1/48 Planet Model Ju388/w Hannah and Fritz and lots of resin

10. BigDog: JU88A

11. mlp: 1/72 B-2

12.Sherman18: 1/48 B-17G

13.Jknaus: 1/32 HS-123A

14. randy_ditton: 1/48 Nakajima B5N1 Kate

15. OldDog: 1/48 Wellington MK.III

16. Arturius: PB4Y2 Privateer

17. Paulw: PB4Y2 Privateer

18. Dusan: B-17

I think I am in with a sharkmouth of course!

AMT/Ertl A-20G with Eduard, plus whatever I can srounge up.

Do I do reserve the right to change my mind on the kit?

Regards,

I think I am in with a sharkmouth of course!

AMT/Ertl A-20G with Eduard, plus whatever I can srounge up.

Do I do reserve the right to change my mind on the kit?

Regards,

Yeah just let me know so I can change the summary.

Terry B)

Moon Puppy, Monogram B1-B with Ed's Turkey Feathers (that's afterburners, or Cans ) Gear up and WIF paint scheme that will make purist cringe!

PM sent for to build the Tamiya 1/48 Grand Slam Lanc... had to give up on buying the PE for now due to better opportunity to spend money-- so hopefully I can get it for Christmas...

So much pressure ;) . Right now I am planning on building a 1/48 Martin B-26 Marauder by Revell, not sure on the markings yet cuz I have a few AM decal sets to ponder over.

Tom

Don't let anyone twist your arm Tom.. :mpup

Nice to have the Widowmaker on board, I always thought it was an underrated aircraft.

I am planning on building a 1/48 Martin B-26 Marauder by Revell, not sure on the markings yet cuz I have a few AM decal sets to ponder over.

This is one of Monogram's most accurate kits (proportions and shapes). not to mention there is a sharkmouth possibility there!

Regards,

Tom I think the B-26 is a great project. Twist Twist your arm! :laugh: :laugh:

Terry B)

Whoa- gotta formalize this: I'm in with my Planet Models Ju388K, Fritzi and Hannah. Full-on resin fun, dead ahead!

Oh, yeah- Aristides aced it. I'm going to open the escape hatch on the top of the canopy and rivet the model, too. Maybe a whiffer scheme- would that be allowable?

Back