• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

BOMBER COMMAND"AIR GROUP ACTIVATED"

Re:BOMBER COMMAND

aircorp_poster_1_20100913_1502403632.jpg

And I can't think of a more appropriate GB Avatar. You can have your Rambos, this guy is holding an armed 250lber like a sack of 'taters. :mpup

Re:BOMBER COMMAND"PLAYER COUNT 10"

Wellllll, what do we have here? And me with my next project being the Planet Models 1/48 Junkers Ju388L?

Count me in! When it start, etc?

Bam! you may have your flak GB, but we got Chuck in a GB...

Ok Terry. What's the time frame?

I need to figure out what I"m going to do. Really think I'd like to do the Bone in a gear up/swept back, cans a burnin' configuration. I got stainless steel wire I can hang it by...

Recruiting people... I guess I earned life without parole in the Naughty Corner!

While I may not join in, there is a burning desire to make an AMT A-20G-5 (or is it simply fungus?).
:X

Regards,

moon puppy wrote:
I need to figure out what I"m going to do. Really think I'd like to do the Bone in a gear up/swept back, cans a burnin' configuration. I got stainless steel wire I can hang it by...

And sharkmouths on the intakes...
ced48178reviewbg_1.jpg

Regards,

Nice Saul, they have a Red River Raider set. From Grand Forks AFB. I was sort of thinking of doing a what if paint scheme, the classic Memphis Belle with the 91st BG colors. I think they had a 4th FG F16 tribute scheme not long ago.

Do it, Saul! The A-20g is such an awesome airframe- you waaant it! ;)

chukw wrote:
Do it, Saul! The A-20g is such an awesome airframe- you waaant it! ;)

But Saul doesn't do group builds...it's not right to put peer pressure on him... :silly: :D

Re: BOMBER COMMAND

modelguru wrote:
Is this a new group build?

damn! :pinch:

just kidding!

we will discuss and find a start date within the staff and inform you accordingly and in time folks!

Kreighshoer wrote:
modelguru wrote:
Is this a new group build?

damn! :pinch:

Well, I just think that, as a matter of principle, you and Jenny should join our "Band of Brothers in Flight" and take part of this GB. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Black-Sheep1 wrote:
Well, I just think that, as a matter of principle, you and Jenny should join our "Band of Brothers in Flight" and take part of this GB. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

yeah! what else! french fries with ketchup and mayonnaise?

Kreighshoer wrote:
Black-Sheep1 wrote:

mmmmmm....that sounds yummy! :D

Kreighshoer wrote:
Black-Sheep1 wrote:

You forget, they are Patriot Fries.... :mpup

Hi there.

I guess I'll join in too. I have 1/72 scale Vickers Vimy that can be built as an airliner or a bomber since it comes with two different fuselages.

I'll also build my Airfix 1/72 scale Handley Page 0400 with the 1000 lb bomb.

Cheers from Peter

French Fries with gravy and cheese curds. Mmmmmmmmm
James

That's now 12. Thanks Peter. Any point in counting anymore? After all, it's overkill now. :mpup

moon puppy wrote:
That's now 12. Thanks Peter. Any point in counting anymore? After all, it's overkill now. :mpup

Well, YES! I'd keep counting just to brag (yes, I am a bad boy....and proud of it!)
:evil: :evil: :evil:

moon puppy wrote:
aircorp_poster_1_20100913_1502403632.jpg

And I can't think of a more appropriate GB Avatar. You can have your Rambos, this guy is holding an armed 250lber like a sack of 'taters. :mpup

Ain't this the coolest picture. Took me all day to find it.

Terry B)

Back