• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MrT's Bomber Command Group Build Entry Summary

Since when did you push mud? Other than to move it from where you put your graffiti on your walk arounds.... :mpup

:gogo I found the Eduard PE set for the B-2 and some extra Begemot Decals ... Don't know when they will arrive. I'll be off from 23. to Jan 2. ... so, we'll see :)

Feeling a little nervous... it's my first GB.
4.gif
Just complementing my entry's info: it's a 1/32 Revell-Germany model, with PE, as advised by Laura... ;)

B-Day (build day) minus 2 and counting...
101.gif

Cheers! B)
Fernao

You know something Moon? I almost gave up taking part of this GB about a month ago - you know, being a total newb amongst builders like you guys...
39.gif
But then I said to myself, what the heck... am I a rat or a chicken?!? :silly:

It certainly will be cool to be in such good company - I'll just try to keep it simple and not make a fool of myself. :unsure: BTW, I didn't see James (Knaus) on the entry list - sure would be nice to have him with us.
emoticon_nod.gif
Would also be cool to have Iron Mike around, but I guess that won't happen, eh Mike... (rat or chicken...?). :laugh:

Have model, have camera: will go!!!
101.gif

Cheers! B)
Fernao

I don't know if Mike has a Bomber in his stash. I know I could fix that for him when I go up to fix some other things for him Sunday.

Not sure about James, we got a full year on this so who knows who else may jump in.

"Well, a rat does taste like chicken so it is hard to tell when on the plate in a blind taste test. ..."
Funky! I've tasted frog, snake, big lizards (a real treat!), racoons and such, but I never had rat for dinner... Tastes like chicken, huh? You sure...? :gogo Probably depends on how much whiskey/bourbon you've had, eh! ;)

Cheers! B)
Fernao

Boy this is shaping up to be a pretty prestigious Group Build!!! Lots of top shelf builders here......I may have to slink off to the knitting corner.:unsure:

Back