• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bf 109 G6 Unteroffizier Georg Amon

I'm with Bob, nice light oil wash will be fine. Don't want to kill that paintwork.

Ian

Well guys not much of an update. Waiting on some seat belts although if they don't come soon I will use some RB Productions belts. Working on the IP, and just futured the instruments. Wash done and I think it all melds nicely. Bit of scuffing done. Cockpit is almost done now.

DSC04000.JPG

DSC04001.JPG

Comments critiques welcome.

James

Oops almost forgot. Lost the PE throttle and pitch levers while trying to figure out how to bend them. Useless instructions in that respect. So used some lead sheet and cut out levers and punched out disks for handles. Looks pretty good to me.

JAmes

Looks excellent James. Slow down a little tho' friend that way me and my Fw190 can catch-up !! :geek

Ian

Again just a small amount of progress. Got the lap belts in and sidewalls together. Still some small stuff to put in pit, and gunsight to do.

DSC04004.JPG

DSC04003.JPG

James

Looks good, especially since the Eduard Brass In stuff fit (unlike Moon Puppy's P-38 kit bits)

Regards,

Back