• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bf-109 campaign

What about a Bf 109 Campaign to include post-war derivatives?

• Total voters
as I said, if it's not starting before April and has a running time for 2 months, then I'll be in with an ICM kit

@iambrb, aren't you in an Israeli Armed Forces groove? Think about the Mezec (Avia CS-199).

4X_AF_Avia199_112_dis (2).jpg

Regards,

Last edited:
YES! I have at least 12 unbuilt 1/32 scale and one that is about 75% done which would get me to finish it. Even have 4 conversions in the bunch. A V14 conversion, a B1 conversion, a C/D conversion and a Spanish Hispano Buchon HA1112 conversion. (all in 1/32 scale)

WooHoo!

I can update the poll to allow members to change their answers should things clear up.
I updated it so people can change their minds (hopefully to join).
I have at least 12 unbuilt 1/32 scale and one that is about 75% done which would get me to finish it. Even have 4 conversions in the bunch. A V14 conversion, a B1 conversion, a C/D conversion and a Spanish Hispano Buchon HA1112 conversion. (all in 1/32 scale)
Well @centaur567, it is your campaign.... will you allow started kits? Remember, you can say yes and get more participants. If so, how far along? They simply need to show their starting point.

Regards,

It's going to open season!! If it gets anybody spurred on to complete a project, more the better. So, let's get started. Gary S. LGB XLV MMXXIV

I updated it so people can change their minds (hopefully to join).

Well @centaur567, it is your campaign.... will you allow started kits? Remember, you can say yes and get more participants. If so, how far along? They simply need to show their starting point.

Regards,
It would get me to finish the one and start another.

For inspiration, if its needed.

IMG_0891.JPG

IMG_0571.JPG

I've got decals to do more foreigners, Swiss, Japanese, Spanish and I think Finnish & Romanian aircraft. I'll say yes for now.

Cheers,
Rich

I've got decals to do more foreigners, Swiss, Japanese, Spanish and I think Finnish & Romanian aircraft. I'll say yes for now.
Before concentrating on Shark Mouth schemes, I had a great interest in captured and exported markings. So, there are also
French,
French-AF-later-RAF-AE476-Bf-109E3-1.JG76-White-1-WNr-1304-captured-France-22nd-Nov-1939-01.jpg

Hungarian,
Messerschmitt-Bf-109G6R3-RHAF-Szazadparancsnok-5.2-unknown-pilot-Hungary-1944-07.jpg

Soviet,
hU8MthlD94MPWVqUrOLoij3O2c1pgbGhbA1lhNLOGmg.jpg

Italian,
Messerschmitt-Bf-109G6Trop-RA-150G365SA-365-14-Sicily-Italy-1943-02.jpg

US
!CapturedBf109a.jpg

Croatian, (@moon puppy, don't ya know a Cindy? ;) )
2011.076.187_1.jpg

Russian Liberation Army,

1641503877624.png

... and a few others more.

Regards,

My RAF BF109 is the same airframe as the French one in Saul's picture after it had been passed on to the British for testing.

Cheers,
Rich

OKOK OK..I'll get the campaign started.
Think we're going to do Charlie Don't Surf again also.
Was there another that was being discussed?

Back