• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bf-109G 1/48th scale

centaur567

100_7289.JPG

This is Hasagawa's Bf-109G-6. Haven't glued any parts yet. Would anybody be interested in a 109 campaign? Gary S. LGB XLV MMXXIV

Well I think I have an ICM in 1/48 somewhere, so why not, but sure not before April and at least 2 months time

We'll have to leave it to the powers that be to ok this and the start and end dates. Gary S. LGB XLV MMXXIV

100_7296.JPG
100_7297.JPG

Thanks for the move. The fuselage went together very well. The cockpit floor is missing. Gonna have to check my 109 E kit for it. If it's not there a scratch build doesn't look too difficult. Also, this is the book I'm reading for inspiration. I'm going to use Alton Hackel's aircraft for a scheme. He's mentioned in the book. Gary S. LGB

P.S. Found it!!

Last edited:
100_7331.JPG
100_7346.JPG
100_7349.JPG

White was painted on tail and areas that are going to be yellow. Then the tail was masked off and the yellow was painted. WARNING DO NOT USE this brand of tape from Walmart. It leaves a gummy residue that is difficult to remove. Mineral spirits works, so I'll probably have to repaint the tail.
Grrrr!! Gary S.

Back