• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

BATTLE BLOG # 2 -THE FIRST LSSW PANTHER G

As allways a excellent finish,i am a BIG fan of your work :yipee !

Thanks Piet, I appreciate your time to post me positive feedback. :)

Please check out my Masters section if you would like to see more builds and guides.

https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/ian-hill

Ian.

That is an epic build- cheers, Ian! Your mastery of weathering technique is so inspiring- many thanks for the lessons. I have some figures to paint as well, and it's been a lot longer than just 3 years since I've painted a 1/35 character. It seems everything has changed and I hope mine look as good as yours. I have to go and get a nice, hot cup of coffee- I'm chilled to the bone just looking at this wintery scene!

That is an epic build- cheers, Ian! Your mastery of weathering technique is so inspiring- many thanks for the lessons. I have some figures to paint as well, and it's been a lot longer than just 3 years since I've painted a 1/35 character. It seems everything has changed and I hope mine look as good as yours. I have to go and get a nice, hot cup of coffee- I'm chilled to the bone just looking at this wintery scene!

Thanks Chuck,
glad that I could help with any new approaches. :v
The figures were scary to get back into but now that I have broken the uice I am glad as I can prctice some more and get my techniques back up to were they were . ;)
Thanks for the post.

Ian.

What more can I add except WOW :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) :D :D :D
James

:blush: Wow back at ya Buddy! I don't if I deserve that level of 'creds', but thank you all the same - I appreciate the positive feedback James. I hope your WW1 plane skills can rub -off on me so that my Wingnuts stuff comes out like yours.

Ian.

Hello Ian,

Just freakin' AMAZING WORK :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

The ground work is perfect and the details are superb !!!!!!!

Randy

:eek:hmy: :blush: Thanks Randy, .......probably the same response as with James' comment.
I really appreciate the postive feedback mate. :)

Glad you enjoyed the Blog - gives me the motivation for another.

Ian.

Very impressive. I've always had a soft spot for the Panther G. But, what really caught my eye was the "test tank." Everybody has one, or two, or three ... but you never see pics of them. I think it would be interesting to start a thread where everybody could show their "test tanks." They are very useful for test painting, but they're indispensable for depicting battle damage. Who can really afford to ruin an expensive model. not to mention any aftermarket stuff you may have purchased in addition, in an effort to depict battle damage? Well, a paratrooper might. They seem to relish jumping out of perfectly good airplanes.

Back