• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Any Floridians? Check in.

Tojo72

Any forum members in South West Florida,our thoughts are with you and all of the residents, looks pretty bad.We got family on Sanibel island they evacuated ahead of time,but now the causeway is damaged, power is out,may be some time before they can get back to see if their house is ok.

Anybody else here in the bullseye in South Carolina ?

Last edited:
I'm hoping to get some rain at least, we already have some winds up. I'm so far inland I doubt to have any damage.

Looks like the storm surge might have been pretty high on Sanibel Island. We took our honeymoon there at the Snook motel way back in '77. Hope your family is ok. We are originally from the Miami area and it's because of hurricanes that we live in N. GA now. Gary S.

Last edited:
Well we barely got some rain last night. Wind was worse on Thursday oddly enough. Heavy bands were to the east of us but didn't creep over here.

Back