• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Another Jug: Finished

Another Jug

I have a 1/32 ...... P-51 any nose art for those ??? ....... Or did they just all have written names ....... :hmmm :skipper

Another Jug

I will thanks Mike ...... Appreciate that ...... I also think there was a Tuskegee in my family ..... :pilot

Another Jug

I have a 1/32 ...... P-51 any nose art for those ??? ....... Or did they just all have written names ....... :hmmm :skipper

h7e40bf2.jpg

Passion Wagon an early 'D-1' flown by Lt. Arval Roberson (not Robinson or Robertson) - G4*A, 362FS, 357FG. Be a crime not to build this one, only thing is you'd need to remove the fin-fillet.

(y)

Ian.

Another Jug

h7e40bf2.jpg

Passion Wagon an early 'D-1' flown by Lt. Arval Roberson (not Robinson or Robertson) - G4*A, 362FS, 357FG. Be a crime not to build this one, only thing is you'd need to remove the fin-fillet.

(y)

Ian.
Blondie is a nice looking option also and I believe that Tamiya braught out an option with it.

Another Jug

(y)

Ian.

With the Tamiya 1:32 kit it comes with and without the filet. And OD P51D... :good:

Do they have two different wingtanks on that bird? The judges are not going to like that. :smack

Another Jug

OK then, to get'er back on track check out the canopy.

I did what we've been talking about so much. Masked both inside and out and shot black, then interior green then Polished Aluminum on the outside frame.

h27690b2.jpg

h3169a52.jpg

I'm worried about the stripes bleeding under the decals so I got out some white decal paper and cut to size.

h3fc7639.jpg

Going to make an underlay for the insignia, hope covers it well enough. It would take too much math to figure out where to paint. Might try it tonight.

Another Jug

h60dcd07.jpg

How's that? :beer

You notice I'm putting stencils on. I use to love that as a kid but now... :facepalm

Another Jug

I saw the Blondie one Google ...... :hmmm .... Could be interested I need to check for revision of kit ... I have the 1/32 & a1/48 .... One plane hard to keep in stock ..... :eek:ldguy

Back