• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Another Jug: Finished

Another Jug

Ok Bob, quit yer slackin' & git crackin' & git 'er Done!! :bat :drinks

OK then....

First, how's this look. I don't have the cool daddy file that Paul had in his video, took some more scraping on my part. But I got the basic shape and pretty happy with that.

hb74ac8b.jpg

Slapped on some primer and some OD. Just how much weathering did the antenna mast get?

And how's this for crackin'. :coolio

h55c38d8.jpg

hedd0d3d.jpg

he9b3748.jpg

Check out the reflection of the vertical stabilizer against the horizontal... :D

hcec2e4d.jpg

Hope you can see the hint of green in the nav light. Tried to get a really good picture but the ol' Fuji camera wouldn't fire up. :idonno

h37e7fbd.jpg

h00268fc.jpg

hf857c1b.jpg

Yes I was VERY Careful flippin' her over. I got messy on the underside and you may notice how the invasion stripes have worn. Did that on purpose. :beer

Now for a Razorback! 1:32.... :facepalm

Hope you like it, couldn't have finished it without y'alls encouragement. :good:

Had to be on this page as well!
I might have been (too) silent but I like it for sure,really like the various metal tones,good job MP! (y) :notworthy

Gr,Ron.

Another Jug

I was finished Chris, really nice of you guys to keep bumping this. OK, Free Membership Dues for everyone next month! :rotf

Another Jug

Ooooooh all those savings :rotf :rotf :rotf I really like the bird though. Worthy of a 2nd and 3rd glance :good:

Now if I could find some time and take advantage of that deal and build something again :frantic

Cheers, Christian B)

Another Jug

Membership Dues Wha'd I miss ??? ... Nice to see this Bird finished Bob .... I was beginning to wonder ... I'll sign up for some of them Dues when Ed does ... :rotf

I can't find the Freezing over Emote ...
h99ec051.gif

Anyway not much else to say as I ...

h36707ee_2015-08-28.gif

Can't get my jaw up off the floor .... (y) :salute :ro: :dude

Back