• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Another Jug: Finished

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
he22fb2c.jpg

hd0d9ebc.jpg

I don't know what scheme yet but she'll be NMF Bueat... :pilot

Another Jug

Nice choice ..... I started looking at doing my Apache A-36 ..... but couldn't find any nose art I liked ..... afraid the judges might not like a fake bird ..... so I wanted one that looked right ..... be .... :popcorn

Another Jug

Man with those positive waves....:facepalm
:zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen

Thank you Dave! :beer

A little back story for you new guys. I have had a love hate relationship with NMF birds. I get the mirror finish I want then something stupid happens like I get my clear liquids mixed up or pulling mask off pulls the finish off. It's always something.

This time, this time I'm gonna nail it! :frantic

Another Jug

Man with those positive waves....:facepalm
:zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen

Thank you Dave! :beer

A little back story for you new guys. I have had a love hate relationship with NMF birds. I get the mirror finish I want then something stupid happens like I get my clear liquids mixed up or pulling mask off pulls the finish off. It's always something.

This time, this time I'm gonna nail it! :frantic

YOu'll git it all in due time :eek:ldguy I have yet to do a NMF myself...

Another Jug

Bob, I'll be :popcorn as I plan ta git me a Razorback & do up in the markings of 61st FS.

I actually like the Razorback better, got one in 1:32, actually two. Stopped building the first one, can't remember why. :idonno

Back