• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Another Jug: Finished

Another Jug

SEXY, SEXY.
114.gif
114.gif

Another Jug

Hoping you put down the airbrush and said "There, I fixed it!" Nice save! (y)

Another Jug

Thanks, but there's so much more to do! :woohoo:

Just a wee bit more weathering then a flat coat on the stuff that should be flat. :pilot

Another Jug

I'm late to this party, but BERBS!!! Ermagerd- BERBS!! ;)

Nice jug, Moon- cheers! :drinks :drinks

Another Jug

Thanks Joe but that's ok. Only lost one and I'm not going to sweat it. I'm going to go with dry transfers on next Jug.

Another Jug

:sick:
:bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head

OK it's not that bad.

LAST part going on, Pitot tube, I had it in my hand and rolled her over to inspect and my big fat finger knocked off the radio mast. GONE. Now I gotta make another one. It was finished for a fraction of a second!
:bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head

Another Jug

I feeeeeeel your pain- I've lost the beautiful holster for Figure #2. I'll have to sub in a shitty plastic version. At least you didn't knock the berbs off your jug!

590c9fa67664ed4430d012deeb61959f53e87e8882bbab8142c50e7fe557c0c8.jpg

Another Jug

i hate when that happens. I have 2 kits that are on the shelf with busted up antennas. And they were really good builds right before i broke those off. Totally feel your pain sir. :zen

Another Jug

We need brass antenna! They'll make working freakin' clamps (early and late) for every form of Panzer out there but can we get brass antenna? Nooooo....

Another Jug

Thanks Chris. :soldier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWj0UseBMzI

Here it 'tis he makes it look so easy. :good:

Another Jug

Ok Bob, quit yer slackin' & git crackin' & git 'er Done!! :bat :drinks

OK then....

First, how's this look. I don't have the cool daddy file that Paul had in his video, took some more scraping on my part. But I got the basic shape and pretty happy with that.

hb74ac8b.jpg

Slapped on some primer and some OD. Just how much weathering did the antenna mast get?

And how's this for crackin'. :coolio

h55c38d8.jpg

hedd0d3d.jpg

he9b3748.jpg

Check out the reflection of the vertical stabilizer against the horizontal... :D

hcec2e4d.jpg

Hope you can see the hint of green in the nav light. Tried to get a really good picture but the ol' Fuji camera wouldn't fire up. :idonno

h37e7fbd.jpg

h00268fc.jpg

hf857c1b.jpg

Yes I was VERY Careful flippin' her over. I got messy on the underside and you may notice how the invasion stripes have worn. Did that on purpose. :beer

Now for a Razorback! 1:32.... :facepalm

Hope you like it, couldn't have finished it without y'alls encouragement. :good:

Back