• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Another Jug: Finished

Another Jug

Now that looks more like a real airplane (y) (y)

Can the dirt on the lower aft fuselage still be move safely ? If so, I would try to streak it towards the tail a bit more.

WAy to go Bob !

Cheers, Christian B)

Another Jug

Now that looks more like a real airplane (y) (y)

Can the dirt on the lower aft fuselage still be move safely ? If so, I would try to streak it towards the tail a bit more.

WAy to go Bob !

Cheers, Christian B)

No but I can add some streakin'. :pilot

Another Jug

Bob that was an outstanding finish! One of the best I've ever seen.

(y) :notworthy

Another Jug

Thanks guys, I just wish there was a clear coat that doesn't effect the chrome finish like it does.

I know these aircraft were not chrome finished but tanks were not 3-4 shades of green and yellow either.

Well look at you doin' all this NMF !! - I'm guessin' this means a lot to you given that you ain't had too much luck with 'silvers' before. So well done, bud, no excuse now for not turning out many, many more like this.

:pilot

Well modelled, sir.

Ian.

Ian I have two more in mind and after that, think I'll stick a fork in it and call it done. Unless something special comes along y'know. :drinks

h2fa8f7e_2015-06-12.jpg

Back