• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Another Jug: Finished

Another Jug

Missed a spot ..... No looks very good .... I reckon you've done this before ..... :eek:ldguy

Another Jug

I believe there's a 'clinic' in Harley Street that specializes in that sort of op' Chef...

Ian.

Another Jug

Things kinda slow around here, I got a doctors excuse, what's y'alls? :smack

I've finally had a good session at the bench today.

hfd9b1ae.jpg

h0c85992.jpg

Working on getting the surface good and smooth, guess I need to rescribe that seam line on the rear top of the fuselage. I can't find any good photos from up top to see if it was a line there or not, figure make it a good line and no one will say anything. :idonno

All the cowls will be closed up, flaps up. I don't have any aftermarket for the cowls and there's no detail under them, just going to be smooth clean jug.

Another Jug

hfd9b1ae.jpg

h0c85992.jpg

Working on getting the surface good and smooth, guess I need to rescribe that seam line on the rear top of the fuselage. I can't find any good photos from up top to see if it was a line there or not, figure make it a good line and no one will say anything. :idonno.

Do you mean the seam down the center of the tail insert? I found some detailed line drawings that show it to not really be there. I'll pass those along to you tomorrow if you would like.

Looking good!

Another Jug

Do you mean the seam down the center of the tail insert? I found some detailed line drawings that show it to not really be there. I'll pass those along to you tomorrow if you would like.

Looking good!

No need to pass along, you tell me it ain't there then I'll make it disappear. :good:

Another Jug

She's primed.

h0a9f43b.jpg

It's come to the time that I have to decide what scheme I'm doing.

Miss Fire / Rosie Gert II P47D-25-RE. Hope my build is close to the mark, if not so be it. Flown by Capt Fred Christensen of the 62FS/56thFG.

Might have some NMF laid down today. :zen

Back