• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

AMPS International Convention 2011

MOONIE,

Roger that !! I'm takin' a butt load o' pix !! I'll be on th look out for everybody. JOHN S - I'm comin' to your seminar ! :D lookin' forward to it.

In case you missed it .... I'm th Panzer Nutt :gogo with th Longest hair in the Building !!

5370_1146305949309_1577341353_1580210_1536742_n.jpg

That's Me on th right ... Obviously right :D Any one .. just come up & say Howdy !! I think th photographer said -" Smile Armor Geeks " :evil: :D

MOONIE- Sorry to hear Brotha' !! You have My sympathies on that Wedding Gig , Maybe there will be some Eye Candy :evil: (y) .... I'm turnin the BIG 4-0 next Friday & There's a Big AMPS social at the Hotel's pub- Shannon's Irish Pub.stop by Friday night.

Moonie - I'll hoist a Beer in your honor Brotha' !!! CHEERS !!

See yis Guys Don-Ton

Well,

Thanks to Dr. Steinman, I will be at the show for each day. I will be attending seminars. Of course I will have a camera and plan to upload images on a daily basis.

I will be reporting about the show for both sites I am an admin on. Still not a member of AMPS though but I will be talking to some of their officers. In my goodie bag, I will be bringing references to several vendors for future projects.

Hoping not to be left outside,

Well MP that is a downer of the 1st degree. Panzer I hope you enjoy the Rick and John Show, should be a gas. And Saul, NP dude, least I could do! :mpup

As I have the legs to show off,I shall be wearing cargo shorts.Either a Godzilla T shirt,or a light gray sweatshirt with a tractor on front,plus an AMPS hat.

I will also be wearing my spectacles.

1048707-Royalty-Free-RF-Clip-Art-Illustration-Of-A-Cartoon-Fat-Man-In-A-Speedo.jpg

Look for my red Speedos (although after a brief walk they do look like thongs from behind).

Regards,

Sitting here at PDX waiting for take off - down to LAX then a short hop to Reagan National. With a little luck I should be at the Hotel late tonight.

Safe travels to all - see you soon.

Rick

Have fun guys :ro:

We want a MA group photograph
plus any other celebs you may find on your travels,..

Rob F you are one of the model famous chaps that people want to meet :)I know I do

I also want to go out on the piss with Ken A that would be a great laugh,...... maybe one day eh

As I say have a great time :)

That guy with the knife...is he the one from Confederates in the Attic cover?

Confederate_in_the_attic.jpg

Hahahahahaha !!! :ro: Great picture !! To answer your question ... No, but He is now a member of th V.A. Tea Party ! We had a good laugh at this picture. It was all in fun !

SHARK > Considering how spread out th Vendors are (2 rooms) I'll look for that tight 'lil butt with Red Dental Floss between th Cheex ! :laugh: :huh: :blush: Wait a minute :hmmm .. that doesn't sound right ..... What I meant was ... Oh dear ... no matter what I say now it won't sound ..... ( wanders off to find solace in a Heineken)

RICK & JOHN > Rick, Your bringin' Dancin Girls ! :woohoo: :ro: Can't wait for the Weathering Burlesque show ! John, maybe We'll find ourselves Judging at th same table again this Year ! I remember in '09 We judged some kits together ! It was Great talkin models with ya' then & Will be this time around !!
Rick, I'm gettin' there on Thursday Mornin'. I'll be helping out th Vendors gettin settled & Loading-in, between th 2 Vendor Rooms.

Guys - AMPS Social Friday Night in Shannon's Pub( it's in th Venue by th Hotel sign-in desk) Stop by to swap Stories & Brews & We'll Hoist a Beer to th Few that could not be with Us !!

ANDY> I won't be able to load pix until I get back, but I plan on seeking out th MA Crew for a Group photo ! I'm not sure if Ken will be able to make it :(

I hope everyone has a Safe & Speedy Trip ( especially down I-95) fortunately for Me th Venue is 45 minutes North from My house ! :woohoo: :D

Aside from th Models, & Seminars .... There will also be the Largest All Armor Hobby Store in the World in Fred-Vegas this week-end !!!!!

Yes John ... This show is Gonna be a Gas,Gas,Gas !!! It's alright , yeah, It's alright, in fact AMPS is a Gas,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ9D0UHP7x4

No brews for me. I make for an angry drunk with too many secrets. I will eat though, what's to eat out there? You know sharks require copious amounts of meat!

My monthly visitor has arrived so, to avoid the risk of a string showing out of my Speedo, I will wear slacks. After all, who knows which Sicko would pull the string?

Now I am off to a corner to puke after writing this... :sick:

Regards,

Looking forward to the show...and also to the ride down with John and Saul...although I might want to pick Saul up some Midol apparently ;)

Back