• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

De Gebroeders Ko???! :blink
Coming from a old 'metalhead'like you???! :laugh:

Some how I hoped the 'gebroeders' hurt their fingers on the rotor! :evil:

The girls are nice though!

[enjoy your benchtime,Mats] ;)

Greetings,Ron.

:) they have alot of the carneval music here around Halle, so i picked up some, like to listen to it when i work :D
//Mats

A clip from the square in Halle, the week they have the carneval it's just crazy there!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQO6ZAZ5URs&feature=related
//Mats

Hi Mats...I think I just realized why I came back to the US. That stuff would make me want to drink a lot of beer :sick: :sick: :sick: .
Happy modeling ! Cheers, Christian

What am I doing today?

Screwing up on my figures!
Two little bottles....standing side by side....one Humbrol liquid Poly glue...the other rectified turpentine
....guess what happened! :(

Grrrrr[growling sound],Ron.

aiaiai! that sucks bigtime Ron! hope the damage is not to big and that you can fix it!!
//Mats

Whew good save then Ron. These figs are looking good and it would have been a shame to lose them.
James

I'm taking it easy

Graduated from the Kansas Law Enforcement Center yesterday.

Just glad there is no more home work!

Congratulations Jeff! When I called you our Out West Posse I didn't mean for you to go get certified all all.

Time to kick your feet back and relax a bit then go bust some badguys!!

So are you an official cop now?? If so, SWEET!!!!! :yipee Congrats!!!

I did not have many hours I could work today. Only 4:23. So I worked around three of them. I will be off tomorrow,but not at home.Time to get some modeling done. :ro:
Also got a hair cut and goatee trim today.

Another long day getting and cutting up firewood. Pretty much done now...just need to find someone named Olga or with firm hands to give me a massage ;)

Finished putting up the leaves, since Saul never showed up to do it. :yipee

Hi Guys

Well spent last night catching up with two figs that seem to have been work in progress for far to long.The other half was working,off to work for 2pm so will try and get some pics done this morning still hoping i will be able to use the Copper gallery not good at that stuff.
Oh and do the washing up before i go lol, weather more rain wish it was a day off so i could crack on with the figures but there we go .
Have a good day all.
Cheers chris

I'm taking it easy

Graduated from the Kansas Law Enforcement Center yesterday.

Just glad there is no more home work!

Hey Jeff, congrats mate!
Nice to know you're in the light side of the Force!!!
Well done chief!
or must say Marshall? :drinks

Once Ian and I get home from work, I need to start cleaning the dog crate for this guy.

Mac_2.jpg

We signed the paperwork and adopted him from Animal Control Friday. He's around 8-10 months old and is very friendly. We should be able to bring him home Wednesday.

I am so happy right now, this afternoon I was offered the job I interviewed for last Thursday. I go to work in the morning and give notice that I'm leaving. I start the new job on Dec 5th.

Back